Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal provides 100% natural relief for indigestion, wind and heartburn. It can also be taken during pregnancy and lactation. It alleviates the symptoms of Dyspepsia (chronic or recurrent discomfort in the abdomen accompanied by bloating, belching, nausea) offers relief from occasional diarrhoea, is wheat and lactose free. Bragg’s contains activated Charcoal has been used for many years in the treatment of intestinal disorders.
One of the benefits of taking JL Bragg’s Medicinal Charcoal as opposed to other digestive products is that because it is not a drug, it has no direct action on any organ of the body. It does not enter the blood stream nor is the charcoal itself adsorbed into your body. All of it passes out of your system along with the toxins and gases it has collected on its journey.
The charcoal used in JL Bragg’s Medicinal Tablets is made from coconut shells. It is thus sustainable in food and ecosystem terms, as no trees are damaged in the process and the husks are not a food-source.
· It provides 100% natural relief for indigestion, wind and heartburn
· Can be taken during pregnancy and lactation
· Alleviates the symptoms of Dyspepsia (chronic or recurrent discomfort in the abdomen accompanied by bloating, belching, nausea)
· Relief from occasional diarrhea
· Wheat and Lactose free
· Activated Charcoal has been used for many years in the treatment of intestinal disorders
Charcoal was used for medical purposes as early as 1550 BC by the Ancient Egyptians. However, it wasn’t until the latter part of the 18th century that the adsorbent properties of medicinal charcoal were scientifically studied and it became possible to prepare it in a pure state, primarily as an antidote to poisoning.
How to use:
· Adults, including elderly and children over 12 years: 2-4 tablets after meals, 3 times a day. Chew or swallow with liquid.
· Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and are Kosher
· May be used during pregnancy and breast feeding
· Not recommended for children under 12 years old
Below are a few similar products that you might be interested in...
Our Price: £4.09
Wind-Eze Gel-Caps provide symptomatic relief of flatulence, wind pains, bloating, abdominal distension and other symptoms associated with gastrointestinal gas. Setler wind-eze gel-caps may be used safely during pregnancy and whilst breast- feeding since simethicone is not absorbed by the body.